RealThing Ai joins the Thomas Pocklington Trust and RNIB as part of the #GetSetProgess Intern Programme!
Join the RealThing Ai team as our new Customer Engagement Intern. An exciting opportunity to develop skills in digital marketing, product management and business development, while gaining exposure to our global team
Gain hands-on experience in a rapidly growing, global technology business
Thomas Pocklington Trust (TPT) and RNIB are collaborating with organisations across the sight loss sector to create new opportunities for blind and partially sighted people to find employment through the Get Set Progress Internship programme. RealThing Ai is delighted to be offering an internship as part of the Get Set Progress scheme.
We are seeking a Customer Engagement Intern to join our UK marketing team
During a 9-month work placement, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide range of marketing activities, support new product development and build skills in customer relationship management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for representing RealThing Ai within the sight loss sector, including building relationships with partner organisations, attending events and giving product demonstrations. They will also be a key member of our Customer Advisory Group, responsible for gathering insights from customers to guide future product development.
What are the benefits of a Get Set Progress internship for me?
As part of your nine-month internship you will gain the following:
- Valuable work experience within the sight loss sector
- Training opportunities
- A mentor offering support, advice, and guidance throughout
- Help deliver positive changes for people with sight loss.
As part of the GSP Internship programme, you will also be enrolled onto the TPT Employment Programme, where you will gain employment support, guidance and advice from their Employment Team, skills obtainable are:
- CV writing
- Job searching
- Cover letter and speculative letter writing
- Application form writing
- Interview techniques.
Customer Engagement Intern Job Description:
Marketing Campaign Development:
– Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm, plan, and execute engaging marketing campaigns.
– Assist in the creation of content, including social media posts, blog articles, and promotional materials.
Event Organisation and Attendance:
– Coordinate and support the planning of events, both virtual and in-person.
– Host product demonstration sessions (initially in partnership with other team members) to customers, charity staff and volunteers.
– Attend events to represent RealThing Ai, engaging with customers, partners, and industry professionals.
– Cultivate and nurture relationships with charities and partner organisations.
– Develop and execute a calendar of communications to engage partner organisations in RealThing Ai news and product developments.
– Collaborate with internal teams to identify and pursue strategic partnership opportunities.
– Assist in driving sales through various channels, supporting the sales team with necessary collateral and information.
– Engage with potential customers, providing product information and addressing queries.
– Design and implement strategies to gather valuable insights from customers.
– Conduct surveys, interviews, and feedback sessions to understand customer needs and preferences.
– Collaborate with the product development team by providing insights from beta testers and other customers.
– Contribute to the enhancement of products through product testing and collating feedback to guide our engineering team.
How to Apply:
For full details of the role visit Customer Engagement Intern – RealSAM
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV with a covering letter by Friday 29th December by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants wishing to have an informal conversation about this role should initially email email@example.com